For over 30 years, area farmers have partnered with the Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce (GCACC) to bring the best of spring and summer’s harvest to the streets of the Grove City Town Center. From peaches to homemade jellies and baked goods, and tomatoes to sweet corn on the cob, the annual Grove City Farmers Market offers unmatched quality and variety.
The event has been adapted to include a virtual market where patrons can browse vendors and order online with a scheduled pick-up time for Saturday morning.
Per the GCACC Farmers’ Market Customer Safety Guidelines:
- 8am-9am: High-risk/vulnerable shoppers
- 9am-noon: All shoppers welcome
- High-risk includes senior citizens, immune-compromised, etc.
- All shoppers (early-hour or not) must wear a facial covering in the market area
Entry will be limited to adhere to safe distancing practices. Please be considerate of those who might be waiting as you shop. Please be patient if capacity is reached and you are asked to wait to gain entry.
- Be mindful of, and maintain six feet of space from others
- Pets are not permitted
- No sampling of products and no eating or drinking inside the market space. Please enjoy your purchases after you exit.
- Only touch the products that you intend to buy, or have the vendor show you products/make selections for you.
- Follow the marked path through the market. Pedestrian traffic only. There is a separate drive-thru lane, please follow the signs.
- Remember, if you have a fever or otherwise feel unwell, please stay home.
Our friends at the GCACC are grateful for your continued support, cooperation, and patience during these unprecedented times. We admire their flexibility in adding the virtual market while adapting the walking market in an effort to serve Grove City area residents and visitors.