1. Download a Grove City Bunny Hunt entry card or pick up a card at locations throughout Town Center.
2. Hunt high and low for 14 bunnies hidden throughout Grove City in parks, near landmarks, and City buildings.
3. Complete the Grove City Bunny Hunt entry card. Find the bunny’s number on the card and write in the location.
4. Drop off the completed Grove City Bunny Hunt entry card to one of the following locations and receive a prize (while supplies last)
- Grove City Parks and Recreation • 3226 Kingston Ave.
Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Grove City Library • 3959 BroadwayOpen 10 a.m.- 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday/Sunday
Watch for new hours to be announced in April!
Completed cards are due no later than 5 p.m., Friday, April 29. While supplies last.
Participants and businesses are encouraged to share Grove City Bunny Hunt photos and adventures on social media using the hashtags #gcbunnyhunt and #GCParksRec.
Special thanks to Grove City Parks and Recreation
All bunnies can be found within the bunny-shaped map below.