Go on an Altogether Adventure for your tastebuds when you experience the Grove City Pizza Trek!
What’s the pizza trek? It’s a fun way to get rewarded for eating at your favorite pizza places while discovering new ones along the way!
Participation is easy, just print out or pick up a “Trek Guide” from the Grove City Visitor’s Center or one of the participating businesses, then follow the steps below!
- Pick up your “Trek Guide” at one of the participating businesses or from the Grove City Visitors Center/Grove City Guide + Gear.
- Visit a Pizza Trek business (listed below) and make a purchase of at least $5/person. (If you’re in a group of 5 and you’re sharing a $20 pizza, you’ll each get a stamp!)
- Let the pizza place know you’re participating in the Pizza Trek and get your guide stamped before you leave!
- Go to 5 total different Pizza Trek businesses to earn your prize! (*only 1 stamps allowed per business, if you visit 2 locations of the same business, or the same business more than once, you will only receive 1 stamp!)
- Turn in your guide to Grove City Visitors Center/Grove City Guide + Gear and get your Pizza Trek prize!
Be sure to use #GCPizzaTrek and #pizzatrek as you set out on your Grove City pizza adventure!
See below for all ten participating businesses.
If you enjoyed this trek, check out our Pumpkin Trek!