Summer has arrived, which means longer days and more time to do the things you love. We’ve assembled the Grove City summer bucket list below to help you fill your summer days with fun:
3. Go to Grove City’s EcoFest to learn about green & healthy living.
The Grove City EcoFest is the place to be today until 7P at Henceroth Park, 2075 Mallow Lane. Receive a free, reusable water bottle, reusable bag and so much more! Lots of cool activities and eco features, such as: Live musical acts, eco vendors and arts & crafts, fitness instruction and demos, recycling & upcycling and so much more! EcoFest.GroveCityOhio.gov #GroveCityOhio #gcecofest #reducereuserecycle
4. Pick up fresh produce and locally-made provisions at the Grove City Farmers Market on Saturdays from 8am to noon.
5. Sign-up for a class or training sesh at Physique Fitness Studio. Or find another way to get fit in Grove City.
Repost @jeninherbox: The calm before the *workout* storm. #nofilter #physiquefitnessstudio #physiquefitnessgc #grovecity #sunrise #fitness #fitcolumbus #livingfitcolumbus #getit #morning #dedication #workout #grovecity #asseeningrovecity #614 #ohio #columbus #roguefitness #gym #boutiquestudio #studio
6. Play a round of mini golf at Putt ‘n’ Play.
7. Enjoy a summer evening listening to live music at the Summer Sizzle Concert Series.
9. Embrace your inner artist at a Creative Clinic Center paint mixer.
10. Paddle down the Big Darby Creek River, starting at Trapper John’s Canoe Livery.
11. Take advantage of gorgeous summer weather by dining outside at Cimi’s Bistro.
12. Walk through the herb & botanical gardens at the Gardens at Gantz Park.