- Warm and welcoming with something for everyone, curl up with a good book next to the fireplace, play for hours with your littles, or take a family yoga class at the Grove City Library.
- Head across the street for a beverage and a board game at Grove City Brewing Company, the newest addition to Plum Run Winery. Check out their facebook page for weekly events!
- Also in Town Center, experience a variety of honey, chocolates and other bee-related products as well as art at the Honey House, a unique shopping experience in Central Ohio.
- Though the Farm Table on 62 is relatively new, it’s already expanded from 300 to 1400 square feet in just over a year! Discover a variety of gifts, home décor, paints, and more.
- Immerse yourself in Grove City history while visiting the recently restored Grant-Sawyer Homestead, the oldest home in Grove City turned museum.
- Try a sandwich or coney along with your next ice cream cone at the nostalgic Mona’s Eats-N-Treats.
- Designed and operated by former pro paintballer Dave Pando, LVL UP Paintball recently unveiled their newest map, Valken Village, which features 100 foot walls! LVL UP offers fun for all experience levels, they even use low-impact paintballs.
- A favorite Grove City breakfast spot, Jolly Pirate Donuts features handcrafted doughnut delicacies including peanut butter cream-filled topped with chocolate ganache!
Quick stop @jollypirate.donuts in Grove City because this girl would never miss the grand reopening of any donut shop. ? ? ? ? ? #614 #columbus #ohio #columbusohio #cbus #asseenincolumbus #cbusfoodscene #cbusfoodbloggers #eat614 #columbusalive #topcolumbusrestaurants #lifeincbus #ohioexplored #onlyincbus #columbusgram #cbusgram #ohiogram #columbusbloggers #experiencecolumbus #livecbus #livelocalcbus #lifeincolumbus #columbusliving #ohioigers #sweetlycbus #cbuseats #614eats #seethegrove #blitz009
- Take aim at Scioto Grove Metro Park’s newest addition, an archery range which includes 3D targets made of self-healing foam!
- Enjoy beautiful scenery at Kickmaster Footgolf where you will find a 9-hole course, indoor soccer theme park, and more! Plan to go later in the evening for a round of glow-in-the-dark footgolf opening soon.
However you choose to enjoy your stay in Grove City, you’re sure to find many ways to stretch your muscles, your mind, and your imagination!